Exciting new changes were launched on SportScanInfo (SSI Data) this week, making your POS data trend reporting broader, deeper, faster and easier than ever before.
SSI Data currently offers the widest available set of reporting retail channels from outdoor specialty, full-line sporting goods, big-box outdoor, athletic specialty, outdoor chain retail, sport specialty, Internet, mid-tier department stores and discount stores. This week, SSI Data turns over a new data set that provides:
SSI Data has established a highly granular view of market trend information. Each sale reported by our retail partners is recorded at the color and size level. Internet sales are reported for the location of product delivery, maintaining the integrity of the geographic data. SSI Data now offers:
- Fifty percent more reporting retail doors and web sites
- Sixty percent more reported retail sales volumes
- Expanded channel representation
SSI Data offers the only weekly point-of-sale data reporting in the industry. Timely access is critical for today’s retailers and vendors to assess trends as they develop - instead of weeks or even months after the fact.
- Product Images to make identification of Top Seller products easier
- Tech Tags functionality to enable users to sort by technology or textile attributes
If you can shop online you can easily become an SSI Data power as the development team continues to focus on simplification and ease of use. From a dedicated Client Solutions team to user-friendly Smart Menus and enhanced custom reporting, accessing data will be easier than it has ever been.
- Weekly data reporting and automated report distribution
- Access to new data each week within 5 days of fiscal week close
- Universal access from Mac, PC or your mobile device
- Smart Menus remember each user group's profile
- Custom Timeframes that empower users to view data as they track it